1-Day Banded Bottom Roman Shade Online Class – Coming Soon
June 1, 2020| $295
Banded Bottom Roman Shade Online Training
9 AM – 5 PM Eastern Time
Instructor: Sandra VanSickle
Limit 6 Students Per Class | Registration Closes 3 weeks before class
Forest Group Lift System Included in Price!
Beginning with proper measuring techniques, students will fabricate one Banded Bottom Roman Shade with the Forest Group RBS Lift system using an efficient method taught by the instructor.
In this comprehensive class students will also learn about the latest products that comply with cord safety standards. Learning in a custom workroom environment, students will be exposed to industry tools and equipment.
Additional topics included in this class, working with linings and interlining, hand-sewing techniques, pattern placement, calculating yardage, and the use of workroom work orders.
Students must have sewing experience.
- Class size is limited
- Cost $295.00 per student
- Price includes the Lift System
- Class will run 9 am- 5 pm (1/2 hour lunch)
- A material, supply and tool list will be sent to students
- 2 weeks prior to the class, students will access to an exclusive online group.
- There is a $75 cancellation if student cancels prior than 3 weeks of the start date.
- If cancelled less than 3 weeks prior to the class start date, there is no refund.
- The student can apply the funds to another class.
What to Expect
You will receive a complete list of materials, supplies to purchase, and a list of tools to be used. The Forest Group RBS System will be shipped directly to you prior to the start of class.
At least two weeks prior to the start of the class, you will see an invite to join the exclusive online group. Here you will begin to meet the other students and be given special instructions to prepare for the day of training. Please take the time to review the information inside the group.
I will schedule a practice run with the students to make sure everyone has a good connection.
- First and foremost, commit to the full day of training.
- Turn off social media, silence your phone, feed the children and pets.
- Let others know you will be unavailable, for the full day as if you were at an onsite class.
- Be on time. You don’t want to miss anything.
- You are investing your time and money.
- Be prepared. Have all your tools and materials ready at the start of the class.
- Growth mindset. You can and will learn a new skills. We want you to be successful!
How to Connect:
- You will need WiFi.
- It is a day class. You wouldn’t want to use all your data.
- I recommend using a laptop or tablet.
- You need a good size screen to see the details and follow along.
Lunch and Breaks:
I have scheduled lunch and breaks throughout the day, you will find more details inside the group.
Access to the Group:
- You will have access to the group 2 weeks prior to class and 2 weeks after to review the replays.
- For a nominal fee of $35, students will have the option to purchase the recording for one year.
What You Will Be Making:
- You will be making 1 Banded Bottom Roman Shade with continuous side returns.
- The finished width of the shade will be 30″ wide using the Forest Group Lift System.
- The shade will be lined and interlined.
Contact me by email:
Click here to send me a message by email
We have a lot to accomplish and will start promptly at 9 am! Classes will run 9am – 5pm Eastern time. I look forward to meeting you!
– Sandra VanSickle